Dry Brushing Bundle
Dry Brushing Bundle
Our new vegan self-care set is the perfect bundle to start your journey toward zero waste! Complete with our must-have Body Brush and 3-in-1 Soap Bar, these skincare essentials make the best holiday gift for anyone on your list!
Our 3-in-1 Soap Bar creates smooth and silky foams that gently moisturize and gradually strengthen the skin without stripping natural oils in the skin's natural barrier.
Our Dry Body Brush is great for brushing dry skin to relieve itches, exfoliate dead skin, and stimulate circulation, and lymphatic drainage.
Note: Vegan bristles are firmer and will brush off more dead skin. If you have sensitive skin, please use it on top of clothing. Step by step guide is enclosed.
- natural materials: made of natural agave sisal bristles and beechwood handle
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with hand strap for optimal control
- use: brush, shower, moisturize, with or without clothing depending on your skin type
- sustainably handmade: free of palm oil
- rebalancing and moisturizing: pH optimized
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
Dimensions: 9 x 14cm or 3.54 x 5.5 in
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - moisturizes and produces a long-lasting hard soap
- Olive Oil (olea europaea fruit oil) - moisturizes and gives a gentle and creamy lather suitable for all skin types
- Water (aqua)
Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that chemically reacts when in contact with oils, to changes both substances into soap
note: *lye, is a must in soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- directly apply on the skin
- use our soap bag for a great suds-ing effect
- before showers, gently and slowly brush your skin from toe to neck in long strokes toward your heart
- at your belly and back, brush in a clockwise motion
- go over each area two or three times
- use a vitamin-rich moisturizer or body oil immediately after
- place soap on top of a soap dish to dry
- lightly rinse and lay flat (bristles down) to dry
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- bristles: cut with scissors then compost
- handle and strap: check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
- do not over-exfoliate
- use once or twice a week. ideal to use in the bathroom as you will see dead skin shedding.
- for sensitive skin: please use on top a thin layer of clothing (sleepwear, t-shirt, yoga wear, etc.)
- not for consumption